What is this site about?
This is my personal blog about spreadsheets.
What can you learn?
- Learn Excel’s features and functions
- Learn how to solve complex data puzzles
- How to think Excel! You’ll learn how to think of solutions after seeing the data and the requirements.
Yes, I will be creating a lot of free templates. Feel free to request a template. Please keep in mind that:
- A free template is generic to be used by everyone
- Templates will be posted on my site for everyone to use,
- A request should be very clear, and may be delayed depending on my current workload.
Keep an eye on my templates section.
Why I am giving away templates and tips?
- A lot of people have been asking me how to do this or that in Excel so I decided to create a blog.
- I can’t remember everything I learn and so sometimes I re-watch my own videos! It’s helpful for my day job.
- One of my personal goals is to become a Microsoft MVP in Excel . Sharing my knowledge about spreadsheets (mostly done using Microsoft Excel) is a way to achieve this goal.So, if you really enjoy my tips and templates then you can nominate me ! (click here)
To learn more about me, visit my About page.