What is this site about?
This is my personal blog about spreadsheets.
What can you learn?
- Learn Excel’s features and functions
- Solve interesting data puzzles: alphabetize text, vlookup returns multiple values, normalize data, unique and sorted list, weighted random data-set, sliding formula ranges, count groups above or below targets, find keywords inside text, Christmas lights in Excel?, off switch for formulas, normalize taco orders, number sequencing and much more!
- How to think Excel! Learn how to think of solutions after seeing the data and requirements.
Why I am giving away templates and tips?
- A lot of people have been asking me how to do this or that in Excel so I decided to create a blog.
- I can’t remember everything I learn and so sometimes I re-watch my own videos!
To learn more about me, visit my About page.
Me With Fenton & Cali
My name is Kevin Lehrbass. I live in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
I’ve enrolled in Power Query Academy! Why not learn with me?
I’m a Data Analyst at McKinsey & Company.