1. Has a specific purpose.
2. Has clear instructions.
3. Saves you time!
I have organized my templates into various categories. Explore the categories and download some templates. Most of the templates have an instructional YouTube video.
Templates that help with the many decisions that businesses make.
- Free Excel template: Multi Quote Budget February 25, 2013
- Free Excel template: SWOT planner April 17, 2013
- Free Excel Template: Small Business Outsourcing Template June 24, 2014
- The Learning Curve in Excel December 14, 2018
Get organized and start planning using these calendar templates.
- Free Excel Template: Gantt Chart_Planned vs Actual May 24, 2014
- Don’t break the chain June 3, 2018
Easy to use checklists to help you get things done!
- Free Excel template: Bucket List template January 19, 2013
Are you a teacher or school administrator? Use these templates to keep track of details like: seating plans, grades, schedules and attendance.
- Free Excel template: Class Student Grade Calculator v2.20 December 1, 2013
- How Can I Improve My Excel Skills? April 26, 2015
- YouTube Video Transcript Template March 6, 2018
- Discover Data Types templates February 7, 2021
I’m sure you have some great ideas! Use these templates to organize your ideas into a plan and keep track of your progress.
- Free Excel Template: Guest List Planner January 17, 2013
- Free Excel template: Wedding Planner May 21, 2013
- Free Excel Template: Birthday and Anniversary Tracker January 6, 2015
- Using Microsoft Excel for your hockey pool September 23, 2018
- Excel Running Template December 21, 2018
- S curve November 25, 2021
Stay Tuned! Add to this page to your Favourites and bookmark for more Easy How to Use Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets for business, organizations, event, planning and personal use.