What if learning statistics could be fun? Well, Omar Wagih has found a way to do this with a retro style game that teaches correlation!
Why Is It So Fun To Play?
Omar’s GuessTheCorrelation is like a 1980s style arcade game with graphics, sound effects and a high score board. You can also challenge a friend to a two player game!
What Is Your Knowledge of Correlation?
- High? Click here to play!
- Medium? Read Omar’s brief review here and then play!
- No Knowledge? Watch my video and download my Excel file (00143) and then play! See more resources at the bottom on my post.
Don’t Forget To Download Your Data!
As I blog about Excel I had to mention this! On the main menu press ‘Settings’. You’ll be able to download your data as a .csv file. Now spend hours analyzing your data in Excel!
Learn More About Correlation!
- Stattrek teaches correlation
- Correlation concepts by Keith Bower
- Correlation in Excel by Eugene O’Loughlin
- Spurious Correlations by Tyler Vigen
- How to Calculate a Correlation
Disclaimer: I may receive a small Amazon commission on the two book links above.
My name is Kevin Lehrbass. I live in Markham Ontario Canada.
This is me in Manhattan’s Central Park. I never knew that they had a chess club in the park!
I played on my high school’s chess team. These days I’m a Data Analyst.
Do you want to improve your Excel skills? See my recommended Excel training!