Use this free Excel template to compare various quotes for each budget item. See how much you would save by changing the quote.
Before entering your data there are a few set-up steps:
- 1) Give your budget a name
- 2) Enter target budget amount
- 3) Type or paste in ‘Vendor names’
- 4) Enter ‘Budget Categories’ & ‘%Target’
Enter your data
For each budget item (each row is an item) here’s what you do:
- 1) Select a category
- 2) Type in a budget item,
- 3) List up to 3 different quotes (select ‘Vendor’ & enter ‘Quote’)
- 4) Select a winning quote for each item (each row is an item).
How can I reduce the overall budget cost?
You might need to reduce the overall budget. The formulas on the right hand side show you how much money you would save by changing the quote.
Download the free template:
Watch my YouTube video